Everything Start to Fall Everything Start to Fall

Terrible

This game is as much art, as buckets of paint on a wall, is a painting. You can only really make a couple choices, of which neither make any difference. It's less a game, as a buggy interactive movie with a pointless plot.

Icy Cave of Frustration Icy Cave of Frustration

Not my cup of tea

That snow that covers the screen after a level is delayed a bit. It looks a little weird because of that. The cavemen's animation is smooth. Gameplay is simple.

Overall a simple and fairly well made game, just not suited to my preference (not going to rate lower for reasons not fixable by you :) )

tomdeaap responds:

Next game might be your cup of tea C: thank you for the review.

Coal Runner Coal Runner

Simple and fun.

Not very complex. The controls were simple, took a bit to get used to the hovering. Music score was terrific. Overall, very fun. Keep up the good work.

Chase Chase

No point.

This game has no re-play value, once you win, you win. Secondly, the placing of the blue cars sometimes makes it impossible to get passed that particular wave.

-&amp;gt; World Domination II &amp;lt;- -> World Domination II <-

It's an interesting game.

This is from the flash submission page:
"If this is a preview, trailer or demo of an unfinished project, please submit it to NG ALPHAS! Users often don't take kindly to unfinished work in the Portal. "

Don't submit demos here. It's pissing annoying to play a get filled with "only in full versions."

And this game is definitely not worth $15 American. Even if it is easy to understand the interface, you should have still put in a tutorial.

Oh, and as silly as this is, the game needed for flashiness. Nothing really looked THAT impressive, and in this day and age, image is important. REALLY important.

The attacks also, look kind of weird. For example, my game, the upper left player would send a direct attack of infantry to the upper right player. So the little men would scoot over in their dingy and run to the city to shoot it. But they way they'd move looked so weird and unnatural.

More dynamic camera angles would have definately made this game worth the money. For instance, when someone prepared attacks another city by dropping a normal warhead on them with a plane. Have (with the option to skip or disable the cutscenes, so as not to annoy players not wanting the feature.) the camera change to a sort of 3rd person to the plane and follow it to the bomb site.

Well, I hope you consider my suggestions. It is a good game, just.... not good enough to pay for yet.

Rocket Car Rocket Car

Nice, but...

maybe you should credit the music maker jerk. I know this song, DreamScape ID:51730.

Okay, maybe you didn't mean to forget, but you'd better as hell fix that. EON put time into making it, so give him his credit.

Other than that, it's a pretty good game ^_^

CorkySurprise responds:

Fixed

Plane Lander Sim Plane Lander Sim

Hard!

It took me a while but I got it, good game

Turbo Spirit XT Turbo Spirit XT

Okay.

Silent_Phoenix, Uber Breakout IS on the frontpage so stop whinning.

This game wasn't very good. I think Newgrounds should ban "trial" offers. Why the HELL are you trying to get us to buy you stupid game. Newgrounds is for flash artists you want to show off their skills. Wanna sell your stuff, give us the full version. We'll rate it for you, then go sell it to a software company.

stinking trial offer piece of crap

Special FX Tutorial Special FX Tutorial

Thank you very much!

I've been wondering how to make the colours for blood ^^;

Elf Girl Sim Date RPG Elf Girl Sim Date RPG

Good stuff.

A few problems though, Some of the info is wrong.

Cosette for example says her Birthday is December 12, but on dates and when you "Talk" to her December 12 isn't even in the choices, apparently its November 11th.

Also the Phone#'s are all different, she gives you a completely different number than the one you have to tell her on dates.

Oh and the "Music" was awful! the looping was SO annoying

Other than that, pretty good.